Attorney Profile | Robert S. Chelle, Esq.
Robert S. Chelle, Esq.
Arizona Fingerprint Board Attorney Robert S. Chelle is the founder and CEO of Chelle Law. He is an experienced attorney who represents nurses and health care professionals in front of the Arizona State Nursing Board. Before moving to Arizona and opening his own practice, Rob worked for two of the finest health care providers in the country: Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland and Rush Health System in Chicago, Illinois. There he gained the knowledge and experience that led him to opening his own practice.
Today, Rob defends health care providers and individuals in Arizona. He specializes in representing nurses in front of the Arizona Board of Nursing, individuals in front of the Arizona Fingerprint Board, physicians in front of their medical board, reviews contracts for medical professionals and more. At Chelle Law, we understand the importance of giving each of our clients the dedication and quality they expect -no matter the complexity of their case!
As the founder of Chelle Law, Rob strives continuously to provide the best service and experience for his clients. Whether he is representing an individual before the Arizona Fingerprint Board or a health care professional in front of their perspective board, he aggressively defends the reputation and rights of each individual. Contact Robert S. Chelle today and experience quality legal services today.
His practice includes:
- Representing professionals in matters before associations or licensing boards regulating professionals.
- Civil litigation defense including contracting issues, non-compete agreements and personal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing contract and employment agreement issues for health care professionals.
- Representing professionals who have been threatened with a complaint, malpractice, revocation, suspension or other administrative action.
- Providing guidance to health care professionals involved in peer review
Arizona nursing professionals he represents:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Certified Registered Nursing Anesthetists (CRNA)
- Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Clinical Nursing Specialists (CNS)
Other areas he provides services for:
- Administrative Law
- Health Care Law
- Medical Peer Review
- Physician Contract Review
- Physician Medical License Defense
- Professional License Defense
DePaul College of Law, Chicago, IL
J.D., 2002, Health Care Certificate
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, IN
B.S., 1999 (attended on an athletic scholarship – swimming)
Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association