As a nursing professional, we understand it’s important for you to maintain a professional reputation. If you’re an Arizona School Nurse in need of an experienced health care attorney before the Arizona Board of Nursing, Chelle Law can assist you.
Legal Services we offer include:
- Licensing Board Defense. If you are a School Nurse with a pending issue before the Arizona Board of Nursing it’s important you have an attorney to aggressively defend your license and protect your rights.
- Complaint/Investigation Response. Once a notice of complaint is received you should seek legal counsel as soon as possible. This ensures the most accurate and effective response to the complaint before the Arizona Board of Nursing.
- Criminal Reporting Requirements. All licensed health care professionals in Arizona must report nearly any criminal charge to their licensing board within ten days. If you are charged with a crime we can assist you in reporting the charges to your board.
- Self-report Assistance. If an employer has advised you to self-report an issue, contact an attorney at Chelle Law. We will help you draft a thorough self-report.
- Application and Forms Review. An application for a professional license including errors or omitting necessary information will lead to unnecessary delays or the denial of an application. Ask an attorney to review your application. Here at Chelle Law we pride ourselves on giving you the best chance to receive your license in a timely manner.
- Employment Contract Review. Get a second opinion. A qualified attorney can review a proposed contract and identify potential legal problems regarding the terms and conditions.
General Complaint/Investigation Timeline:
- Complaint is filed/Investigation is initiated.
- Notice of Investigation is sent to the licensee.
- A detailed response is due to the Board within 14 to 30 days.
- An interview is held with a Board investigator.
- The Board reviews the investigation at a Board Meeting.
- The Board determines if discipline is merited.
- Discipline is given or the case is dismissed.
- The licensee may appeal
If you are an Arizona School Nurse and are in need of legal assistance, contact Chelle Law by clicking here or by phone at 602.344.9865
To learn more about the Arizona Board of Nursing & current rule click here.